Due to showcases being large in nature, our products are shipped via freight trucks. The easiest way to receive a showcase is to have a raised loading dock available at the delivery location. If a loading dock is not available at the delivery site, we do offer other options such as lift gate delivery (see below). In addition, once a showcase product has been delivered, a forklift or pallet jack is recommended for unloading the order. It is the customer's responsibility for moving the product(s) inside to the desired location as well as the uncrating/unpacking and removal of packing materials. The customer may request assistance with unloading the delivery; Apex Display can arrange for assistance from the delivery company, however, 24 hours advance notice is required and additional charges may be incurred. Lastly, Apex Display does not guarantee delivery times, the delivery times and dates are arranged by delivery company.
Lift Gate Delivery ($50 additional service fee) - Lift gate delivery is available for locations that do not have access to a loading dock. In this case, the delivery company will use a lift gate to lower the shipment to the ground. The other terms of standard delivery still apply: the customer is required to move the product(s) inside to the desired location and the customer is responsible for the removal of all packing and shipping materials.
Inspect the delivery both on the outside as well as the inside to ensure that the contents are not damaged upon arrival. If the contents are damaged, please notify Apex Fixture within 5 business days of receiving your delivery. Damage that occurs during transit is the responsibility of the shipping company. Apex Fixture can assist filing a claim with the shipping company to be reimbursed for any damage that occurs during shipping as long as there is a legitimate claim that the damage was caused by the carrier. Be sure to INSPECT YOUR SHIPMENT FOR DAMAGE BEFORE SIGNING THE DELIVERY RECEIPT (BILL OF LADING). The customer must note any damage on the bill of lading when accepting a shipment or the carrier will not assume responsibility for the damage and refuse to reimburse you, the customer, for the damage. With NO exceptions, claims will not be approved for the discovery of concealed damage once the truck has left and the shipment has been signed for and accepted. If damage is noted upon delivery, DO NOT discard any shipping boxes, packing materials, or pallet(s). In order to file a claim, all cartons & packaging materials must be available for inspection. Note: If the delivery company will not let you thoroughly insect your shipment before leaving, SIGN THE BILL OF LADING AS DAMAGED.
- Absolutely no cancellation will be accepted after custom displays have been inspected and approved for shipment. Custom displays are any product that includes custom text, imprinting or graphics.
- In-stock products may be cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order if the order has NOT already shipped. Note: Most in-stock items ordered are processed and shipped within 24 hrs. from the time the order is placed.
- Absolutely no returns will be accepted on custom displays and customized products, including orders with custom text, imprinting or graphics.
- All merchandise being returned must have prior authorization before being shipped back to Apex Fixture.
- Returns on in-stock items are accepted within 15 days of delivery.
- All returns are subject to a 20% re-stocking fee.
- All items for return must be packaged properly in their original packaging for protection.
- The customer is responsible for any damage that occurs during return shipment; insuring the item for return is recommended.
- No credit will be issued for returned merchandise that is damaged upon receipt.
- Both the initial shipping cost and all return shipping costs are the customer's responsibility. No credits will be issued for shipping costs.
Please contact us for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for authorized items. (Note: Custom orders are not returnable.) After your RMA request has been processed you will receive an RMA number via e-mail. Print the e-mail containing the RMA number and place it in the box with the item for return. Also, write the RMA number on the outside of the box to expedite the return process.
Please allow 15 days from the date we receive the return for inspection and credit where due.
All product orders, purchases and sales are subject to the General Terms and Conditions of Sale which can be found at Terms and Conditions and are incorporated by reference. Any contrary provisions are rejected, objectionable and void.